What always happen? Life.

Friday, November 02, 2012

hard to please

1 week to my party.

Nails checked.
Went to JB to do gelish nails @ Nails Studio though they aren't exactly damn chio but I like 3 out of 5 fingers on each hand so I'll say it is satisfactory.

Just went to get my guestbook... and printed some props for photobooth. Need to cut them out, paste on a board and then cut them out again before pasting a stick on it.

I don't know how to decorate my guest book :(

Wanted zigzag lines for my backdrop but too pricey to print. Might be getting just a color instead... or just a few sheets of paper combined together.

Ah, got some balloons and a "happy 1st birthday" banner, will remove the "1st" though.
Hmm, just did the template for my lil note. Need to print, cut, laminate and then cut them again though :( Gonna trim em' brows tmr... and search for either the backdrop or the tablecloth... and some decos for my guestbook though I don't know how I gonna design them... kinda lazy... :( ahhhh, and some other nonsense.

Secretly searching for the crocodile balloon at Ally's bday party :B MAD CUTE.
Kinda not really into balloons for my party...

AND I KNEW IT.
Every time there's smth impt/special occasion, my face just have to give me up. 
Just praying that everything will turn out fine.

Maybe I am dreading it partly due to...

No comments: